2023 Nissan Ariya
A flash of inspiration can transform everything. Introducing the ARIYA electric crossover. Life charged with optimism.
The Nissan ARIYA transforms capability, taking power, control and comfort to the next level – all on a new EV platform.
The ARIYA is equipped with e-4ORCE All-Wheel Drive can change everything you think an EV is capable of. The dual electric motors make ARIYA eye-popping quick, and stable and agile on practically any surface. But it’s the precision handling that takes capability to a new level. The ability to transfer 100% power from the front to the rear wheels delivers exacting command. The independent wheel torque control counteracts over- or under-steer. And the fact that e-4ORCE manages vehicle motion as soon as the brakes are applied gives everyone on board a smooth, seamless ride. So get in and experience the thrill of All-Wheel Drive. With e-4ORCE, you have new territory to explore.
- Smooth Power: Accelerate the adventure with the power of dual electric motors. Think smooth, seamless. By varying the amount of torque to each wheel, the Nissan ARIYA can respond to changing situations with poise. It’s exhilarating, too. Punch the throttle and feel the torque propel you instantly forward while getting every bit of available grip from e-4ORCE All-Wheel Drive.
- All-Weather Control: Few things raise a driver’s confidence like having the capability to command a situation, such as wet, icy or snowy roads. To hone your skills, look to the precise nature of e-4ORCE’s advanced e-powertrain and braking. By monitoring and controlling each wheel separately, the Nissan ARIYA can move forward with enhanced grip. You experience a newfound sense of control and enhanced vehicle stability. Weather has nothing on you.
- Comfort for All: White cumulus clouds. We all know what they look like and how they smoothly move across the sky. But what do they feel like? Let’s get in the Nissan ARIYA and find out. From the moment you enter busy traffic to your first hard deceleration, you notice the ARIYA remains flat and stable. You also notice how comfortable you are. How comfortable everyone could be, floating from place to place.
The Possibilities are Electric
Through constant innovation, the Nissan ARIYA is challenging convention. Change how you drive and the world around you changes too.
- Battery: With different combinations of battery, motor and axle, there is a Nissan ARIYA tailored for every adventure.
Two different battery sizes. Two different drivetrains, two-wheel drive or the breakthrough e-4ORCE All-Wheel Drive. With each combination you get the range you want, from standard to long.
- Range & Charging: Schedule home charging from your smartphone and choose times when electricity costs are lower. Or charge on the go. Intelligent Route Planner can monitor your remaining charge and locate fast charging stations along the way.
Every Nissan ARIYA comes with perks — zero tailpipe emissions is just the beginning.
- No Gas: For many, this is the clincher. You get lower running costs (electricity versus gas) and the satisfaction of a cleaner drive.
- Lower Maintenance Costs: Because an EV has fewer moving parts than a conventional car, you can avoid many costly parts. And those regular oil changes and tune-ups? Gone. For good.
- Additional Savings: Depending on where you live, you may qualify for a federal tax credit. State, local governments, even utilities can offer rebates and incentives, including popular HOV lane access.
High-Tech Lends a Hand: Driver Assist & Safety Technologies
Cameras, radar and sonar add confidence to every trip. Advanced driver assistance adds amazement. Every ARIYA comes with assisted driving – ProPILOT Assist 2.0 or ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link.
- ProPILOT ASSIST 2.0: Transform your commute. With single-lane driving, ProPILOT Assist 2.0 can automatically navigate your Nissan ARIYA from on-ramp to off-ramp for a smooth ride.
- Guided Highway Driving: Following your pre-set destination, ProPILOT Assist 2.0 can let you know when your exit is coming up and when it’s safe to move over. Highway mapping and 360° traffic monitoring help contribute to smooth and precise driving. Technology this advanced also offers another valuable benefit: ease behind the wheel.
- Lane Change Assistance: If the vehicle ahead of you is going slower than your set cruising speed, not to worry. ProPILOT Assist 2.0 can help you navigate a lane change while both hands are on the wheel. Push a button, and advanced mapping and traffic data can help you overtake the vehicle.
- Hands-Off Driving: During single-lane highway driving, you can take your hands off the wheel and your feet off the pedals. First, look for a blue interior light and an icon in the information display. These are signals from ProPILOT Assist 2.0 that let you know it’s appropriate to drive hands- and feet-free. What helps make all this possible? ProPILOT Assist 2.0’s control during steering, acceleration and braking.
- ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link: By linking with mapping data on the navigation system, ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link can recognize off-ramps and gentle curves –– helping slow you down when necessary.
- Keep a Preset Distance: In single-lane highway driving, with your hands lightly on the wheel, ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link follows the flow of traffic, maintaining a preset distance from the vehicle ahead. It brings you to a full stop if traffic comes to a halt, and takes you back up to speed if traffic moves within 30 seconds.
- Helps Keep You Centered in Your Lane: When you’re cruising along the open highway, the system makes subtle steering corrections to help keep you centered in your lane – even through gentle curves.
- ProPILOT Park: Glide into a spot by pushing the ProPILOT Park button. The Nissan ARIYA will take over steering, accelerator, brakes and gear shift.
Inspired by an EV Platform, New Design Possibilities Take Shape
The spa-like nature of the Nissan ARIYA welcomes you with a wide-open design, comfortable Zero Gravity seats and a sliding center console that can reshape your sense of comfort. (*) A serene ambience fills the cabin from a glowing lantern under the dash.
Connect to the World Around You
- Voice Control: With Voice Control, “Hey Nissan” is designed to let you speak naturally. So go ahead, say “Set temperature to 72° F.”
- Alexa Built-In: With Alexa Built-in, you can control your home from your car. “Turn on the porch lights,” is a good example.
- Intelligent Route Planner: Set the best route anytime and explore where you please. Get the locations of fast chargers along the way.
- NissanConnect® Services Mobile App: Meet your new travel companion. Together, you can remotely initiate charging, cool or warm the cabin, even view menus from local restaurants.